Subject: Hi Doc
To: "Doc Stars" <email@example.com>
Received: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 6:45 PM
“I was talking to a another acoustic
alchemist friend of mine today and it made me think about you and your
work. You really should check out this guys work. I would love to
try your algorithms in his studio equipment setup. He has developed a
sound/light system that uses tactile transducers mounted in the framework of a
high viscosity water bed. Bass response is in the single digits and when
you listen to music on this setup the experience is that you become the music.
Absolutely an amazing experience of sensual captivation.
The system is tied into a super-compter that analyzes your breath patterns and produces an algorithm that represents the sine / cosine aspects of your consciousness. It then takes that information and creates visual and audio representations in real time that you are experiencing as light and sound and that biofeedback is how the system affects human awareness and consciousness. The experience produces a hyper-accelerated expansion of consciousness that is reminiscent of a fast track acid trip without any of the negative side effects. His websites are xxxxxx and xxxxxxx.
Very few people ever get to experience what this guy has created in its current evolution as the experience can be way beyond what most of us can even begin to wrap our heads around. He is currently working on creating a version of this technology that is slated to be integrated into a 3D gaming platform.
If you ever have plans or want to make plans to come out and bask in the sunny beaches of Southern California. I'd be honored to personally take you over to introduce you to him and you could experience his system if you so choose. In a couple months when you're up to your knees in snow this will sound like a great idea ... trust me!
All the best to you ...XXXXXXX
CHECK BACK REGULARLY, ARTICLE LINKS WILL BE ADDED TO THIS PAGE
The following 303 references compiled by Don Estes, please see his excellent website also, here ;
ACOUSTICS AND SOUND
1. Mystery of the Seven Vowels, Jocelyn Godwin, Phanes Press, Grand Rapids, MI. 1991
2. “Bioacoustics, Sharry Edwards”, Ohio (lifespirit.org).
3. “The Anatomy of Sound”, Vicki Dodd, Atlanta, GA.
4. “Sound Energy Research”, Robert Loy, Malibu, California.
5. Sound Health, Steven Halpern, Harper & Row, NY, 1985.
6. "A Short Clinical Perspective on Sound, Music, and the Human Brain, Tom Kenyan, M.A.., ABR Inc., Chapel Hill, NC., Prepared for the N.C. Association of Rehabilitation Nurses.
7. Digital versus Analog, The Annenberg Research Projects, , The Annenberg Foundation: San Francisco
8. John Worst Keely, Dale Pond, Delta Spectrum Research: Inola, Oklahoma 74036
9. “Complimentary Concepts on the Effects of Sound on Consciousness”, F. Holmes Atwater, The Monroe Institute, Faber, VA. 22938.
BRAIN & BODY ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY, & FUNCTION
10. BrainStates, Tom Kenyan, M.A., Acoustic BrainWave Research, US. Publishing, 1994.
11. “Liquid Crystal Consciousness” and "Membrane Mediated Consciousness", Bruce Lipton Phd.
12. The Brain: A User's Manual, The Diagram Group, Pedigree Publishing, 1982.
13. The Healing Brain, Dr. Robert Ornstein Phd. and Dr. David Sobel MD.
14. NeuroBiology, Dr. Gordon L. Shepherd MD. Oxford Press, NY., 1983.
15. "Mind Music - Frontal Lobe Transcendence", Neil Slade, h2net.net/p/nslade
16. Beyond the Subconscious: The Ultimate Mind Game, Chuck Francis, The Imagination Store, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1988.
17. Brain Recharging System, Dr. Christopher Hills Phd., University of the Trees Press, Boulder Creek, CA.
18. Mindwaves, Blakemore and Greenfield, Blackwell Publishing, NY. 1987.
19. Handbook to Higher Consciousness, Ken Keyes, Living Love Book Room, Coos Bay, Oregon 97420, 1975.
20. The Awakened Mind, Maxwell Cade and Nora Coxhead, Wildwood House Publishing, 1979.
21. Molecules of the Mind, Jon Franklin, Dell Publishing Co., New York, NY. 10017 1987.
22. The Brain Book, Peter Russell, Dutton Publishing, NY. 1979.
23. Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Simple, Stephen Goldberg, MD. Medmaster, 1979.
24. Neural Networks, Stephen Grossberg, MIT Press, 1988.
25. The Anatomy Coloring Book, Wynn Kapit and Lawrence M. Elson, Harper Collins, NY., 1993.
26. Science of Breath, Swami Rama, Ballentine MD. and Hymes, MD., Himalayan International Institute, Honesdale, Pennsylvania, 1979.
27. The Adventure of Self Discovery, Stanislav Grof, State Univ. Press, Albany, NY. 12246.
See also Brainstates (reference 7)
COSMOLOGY, PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY
28. Powers of Ten, About the Relative Size of Things in the Universe, Philip and Phyllis Morrison, Scientific American Library, 1982.
29. The Mayan Factor, Jose Arguelles, Phd., Bear and Co., Santee Fe, NM. 1987.
30. The Urantia Book, The Urantia Foundation, 533 Diversy Parkway, Chicago, Illinois 60614.
31. The Seven Mysteries of Life, Guy Murchie, Dover Publications, NY. 10014.
32. Music of the Spheres Vol. I & II, Guy Murchie, Dover Publications, New York 10014.
33. Beyond Einstein - The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe, Michio Kaku and Jennifer Thompson, Anchor, DoubleDay, New York, 1995.
34. HyperSpace, Michio Kaku, Oxford University Press, New York, 1994.
35. The Holographic Universe, Michael Talbot, Harper Collins Publishers, 1990.
36. Dreams of a Final Theory, Steven Weinberg, Random House, NY. 1992.
37. A Brief History of Time, Stephen Hawking, Bantam Books, New York, 10036, 1988.
38. Before the Beginning, Martin Rees, Helix Books, Reading, MA. 1997.
39. The Riddle of Gravitation, Peter G. Bergmann, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1968.
40. Treatise on Cosmic Fire, Blavatsky, Theosophical Society.
41. The Book of Enoch, J.J. Hurtak, The Academy for Future Science, 1977.
42. Quantum Reality: Beyond the New Physics, Nick Herbert, Doubleday Books, and New York, 1985.
43. Masters of Time: Cosmology at the End of Innocence, John Boslough, Addison-Wesley Publishing, and Reading, MA. 1992.
44. White Holes…Cosmic Gushers in the Universe, John Gribbin, Dell Publishing Company, New York, New York, 1977.
45. Zukav, G. The Dancing Wu Li Masters. New York: Bantam, 1979.
46. The Secret of Light, Walter Russell, University of Science and Philosophy, 1971.
47. The Hole in the Universe, K.C. Cole, Harcourt Press, Orlando, Florida, 2001
48. A Brief Tour of Higher Consciousness, Itzhak Bentov, Destiny Books, Rochester, Vermont, 2000
49. Tables of Spectral-Line Intensities Part II: Arranged by Wavelengths, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Technical Information Service, May 1975.
DNA AS MUSIC
50. The I Ching and The Genetic Code - The Hidden Key To Life, Dr. Martin Schonberger, Aurora Press, Sante Fe, Mexico, 1992.
51. DNA and the I CHING, Johnson R. Yan, Ph.D., North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA. 94705
52. “The Body as Melody”, Larry Dossey, MD. Sound Magazine.
53. "The Mere Project", The Mere Foundation, Los Angeles, California. (See Related Websites Below).
EVOLUTION - CREATION
54. A New Science of Life, and The Presence of the Past, Rupert Sheldrake, Tarcher Pub, LA, 1981.
55. The Mind of the Cells: Or Willed Mutation of Our Species, Satprem, The Institute for Evolutionary Research, Mt. Vernon, WA. 98273.
56. The Natural Limits to Biological Change, Lane P. Lester & Raymond Bohlin, Probe Books, 1989.
57. The Reflexive Universe, Arthur Young, Robert Briggs Associates, 400 2nd St. #108, Lake Oswego, OR. 97034.
58. Creation Science: Resource guide to Creationist Theory, http://www.emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/index.htm.
59. The Science of God, Gerald Schroeder, Broadway Books, Doubleday Dell Publishing, NY., 1997.
60. Genesis and the Big Bang, Gerald Schroeder, Broadway Books, Doubleday Dell Publishing, NY.
HARMONICS AND PROPORTION
61. The Power of Limits: Proportional Harmonics, Gyorgy Doczi, Shambhala, Boston,1981.
62. Keely’s Secrets: Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, Delta Spectrum Research, 1309 N. Chestnut, Colorado Spings, CO.
63. The Cosmic Octave, Hans Cousto, LifeRhythm, Mendicino, CA. 95460.
64. The Pythagorean Plato, Ernest G. McClain, Nicolas-Hays, Inc., York Beach, Maine, 1978.
65. The Myth of Invariance, Ernest G. McClain, Nicolas-Hays, Inc., York Beach, Maine, 1976.
66. Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets, Russell A. Smith, The Dog Publishing, Sanger, Texas, 76266
67. Form, Sound, and Color, Theo Gimbel, Daniel Company, England, 1987.
68. Energy Matter & Form, Christopher Hills, Ph.D., University of the Trees Press, CA.
69. Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics, Jonathan Goldman, Element Books Inc, Rockport, MA. 1992-96.
70. Laws of Form, G. Spencer Brown. Out of print and unavailable.
71. The Harmonic Structure of Beauty, Stephan Ian McIntosh, Now and Zen Publications, Inc., Boulder CO.
HEALTH: EXERCISE, NUTRITION AND MEDICINE
72. The Biological Theory of Ionization, Dr. Carey Reams, McCoy’s Health Publications, Hwy. 120, Duluth, GA.
73. The Curse Causeless Shall Not Come - The Works of Dr. Carey Reams, Nord Davis Pub., 1976.
74. Healthy Pleasures, Robert Ornstein Phd. and Dr. David Sobel MD, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc. Reading Mass.
75. Magnetism and Its Effects On The Living System, Albert RoyDavis and Walter C. Rawls,
76. The Books of Dr. Norman Shealy MD." The Shealy Institute.
77. The Pleasure Connection, James and Deva Beck RNs
78. The Pleasure Zone, Stella Resnick, Ph.D., Conary Press, Berkeley, CA., 1997.
79. The Secret Life of Spirulina, Dr. Christopher Hills Phd.
80. The Pleasure Freeze: A Psychological Theory of Cancer, Jan Hraniky, PhD., The American Health Institute, Santa Barbara, CA.
81. Beyond Illness, Larry Dossey, MD., Random House, 1989.
82. "The Stress Papers" InnerSense Research, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
83. Elixir of the Ageless, Gayle & Pat Flanagan, Vortex Press, 22.S. SF St. Flagstaff, Az.86001
84. Cross Currents, Robert O. Becker, MD., Tarcher Press, LA. CA., 1990.
85. The Future of the Body, Michael Murphy, Tarcher Press, LA. CA. 1992.
86. The Body Quantum, Fred Alan Wolf, Macmillan Publishing, NY. 1986.
87. The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens, Christopher Bird, H.J. Kramer Inc., Tiburon, CA..
88. From Medicine to Mysticism, William S. Eidelman, MD. Earthpulse Press, Anchorage, AK. 1999
89. Multi-Mind, Dr. Robert Ornstein Phd.
90. “Unpublished Papers” by The Institute for Cellular Communication, Boulder Creek, Ca.
91. Holodynamics, V. Vernon Woolf, Ph.D., Harbinger House, Tucson, AZ. 1990
92. Healing Brain: A Scientific Reader, Ornstein and Swencionis, Guilford Press, NY, 1990.
93. Inner Joy: New Strategies for Adding More Pleasure to Your Life, Harold Bloomfield & Robert Kory, Wyden Books, 1980.
94. Behavioral Kinesiology, John Diamond, MD. Harper and Row, New York, 1979.
95. Emotions and Your Health, Emrika Padus, Prevention Magazine, Rodale Press, PA., 1992.
96. The Healing Energies of Water, Charlie Ryrie, Journey Editions, Boston, Mass. 1999.
97. Acid & Alkaline, Herman Aihara, Marcobiotic Foundation, Oroville, CA. 1986.
98. Mind Over Back Pain and other books by, John Sarno, M.D., Berkeley Books, New York, NY. 1982.
99. Healing Anxiety with Herbs, Harold H. Bloomfield, M.D., and Harper Collins, New York, 1998.
100. "Spiritual Technology", Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc. Santa Monica, CA.
101. “The Legend of the Kuxan Suum”, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
102. “The MindWave Manuscript”, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
103. Exploring Inner Space, Christopher Hills, Ph.D. & Deborah Rozman, University of the Trees Press Boulder Creek, CA. 1978.
104. Surfers of the Zuvuya, Jose Arguelles, Bear and Company, Santa Fe, NM. 1989.
105. The Void, A.H. Almaas, Diamond Books, Berkeley, CA. 1986.
LIFE AFTER DEATH, REINCARNATION, PAST LIVES, & NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
106. Jung, Synchronicity and Human Destiny, Ira Progoff, Dell Publishing, NY. 1973.
107. Many Lives, Many Masters, Brain L. Weiss, MD. Simon & Schuster, NY. 1988.
108. Saved by the Light, Danion Brinkley, Random House, New York, 1994
109. Life after Life, Raymond Moody, M.D., PH.D., www.lifeafterlife.com, Theater of the Mind.
LIGHT AND COLOR
110. “Pigments and The Future of Health”, Vibrational Science Library, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc.
111. “The Lumitron Research Papers”, Dr. John Downing, The Downing Institute, and the works of Mary Stone, San Francisco, CA.
112. Medical Hypotheses: Melanin...The Organizing Molecule, Institute for the Study of
113. The Principles of Light & Color, Edwin Babbitt, Citadel Press, Secaucus, NJ. 07094.
114. Colorology: The Study of the Science of Color, Caryl Dennis, Rainbows Unlimited, Clearwater, FL, 1990.
115. Let There Be Light, Darius Dinshah, Dinshah Health Society, and Malaga, NJ. 08328, 1985.
116. You are a Rainbow, Dr. Christopher Hills, Ph.D., University of the Tress Press, 1979.
117. Journey into Light, Ann Ray, University of the Trees Press, Boulder Creek, CA. 1977.
118. Color Medicine, Charles Klotsche, Light Technology Publishing, P.O. Box 1526 Sedona, AZ. 86336.
119. The Medical and Biological Effects of Light, Richard J. Wurtman, Michael J. Baum, and John T. Potts, Jr., Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, NY, NY, Volume 453, 1985.
MATH AND NUMBER THEORY
120. A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe, Michael S. Schneider
121. An Imaginary Tale: The Story of √-1, Paul J. Nahin, Princeton Univ. Press, New Jersey, 1998.
122. E: The Story of a Number, Eli Maor, Princeton University Press, 1993.
MIND AND CONSCIOUSNESS
123. Phantoms of the Brain, V.S. Ramachandran, MD., PH.D, and Sandra Blakeslee, William Morrow Company, New York, 1998
124. Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness, Itzhak Bentov, Destiny Books, and Rochester, Vermont, 1977-1988.
125. Seat of the Soul, Gary Zukav, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1989.
126. Seven States of Consciousness, Anthony Campbell, Harper and Row, New York, 1974.
127. Altered States of Consciousness, Charles T. Tart, and Doubleday Anchor, New York, 1969-72.
128. The Brain Book, Peter Russell, E.P. Dutton, New York, 1979.
129. Handbook to Higher Consciousness, Ken Keyes, Living Love Center, 1975.
130. Shadows of the Mind, Roger Penrose, Oxford University Press, New York, 1994.
131. Mind Trek, Joseph McMoneagle, Hampton Roads, Va., 1993.
132. Molecules of the Mind, Jon Franklin, Dell Publishing, New York, 1987.
133. Time, Space, and the Mind, Dr. Irving Oyle, Celestial Arts, Milbrae, Ca. 1976.
134. The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, Julian Jaynes, Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, Mass. 02108. 1976.
135. The Holotrophic Mind, Stanislav Grof, MD. Harper, San Francisco, 1992.
136. The Secret Life of Plants, Dr. Cleve Backster Phd.
137. The Secret Life of Your Cells, Robert B. Stone, Ph.D., Whitford Press, West Chester, PA. 1989.
138. Mindwaves, Blakemore and Greenfield, Basil Blackwell Ltd., New York, 1987.
139. Beyond the Subconscious, Chuck Francis, The Imagination Store, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1988.
140. Mosaic: Literature and Altered States of Consciousness, Various Authors, and Journal for the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature, Fall 1986.
141. Rise of The Phoenix, Christopher Hills Ph.D. University of Trees Press, Boulder Creek, CA.1979.
142. Nuclear Evolution, Christopher Hills, Ph.D., University of the Trees Press, Boulder Creek, CA.
143. “Resonant Field Theory: The Tao, The Future of Technology and Beyond: An Interview with Loren Zanier”, Lotus Magazine, LA., Issue 17.
MUSIC AND MUSIC THEORY
144. Pitch, Pi and Other Music Paradoxes (Practical Guide to Micro-tonality), Lucy Scale Developments, Pahoa, Hawaii.
145. Music, The Brain, And Ecstasy - “How Music Captures Our Imagination, Robert Jourdain, William Morrow and, Inc., New York, 1997.
146. Music Physician, Don Campbell, Quest Books, Wheaton, Illinois.60189
147. Music and Miracles, Don Campbell, Quest Books, Wheaton, Illinois.60189
148. The Mozart Effect, Don Campbell, Quest Books, Wheaton, Illinois 60189
149. Sound Health, Dr. Steven Halpern, Harper and Row, New York, 1985.
150. Life Energy in Music Vols. I, II, & III, Dr. John Diamond MD., Archaius, 1983-1986.
151. Healing Energy of Music, Watson and Drury, Nature and Health, 1987.
152. Sounding the Inner Landscape: Music as Medicine, Kay Gardner, Caduceus Publications, and Syonington, Maine.
153.Guided Imagery and Music Therapy, Helen Bonny, The Bonny Foundation, www.bonnyfoundation.com.
154. Brown, C., Chen, A., Dworkin, S. (1989). “Music in the control of human pain”. Music Therapy;
155. Chesky, K.S., PhD., Donald E.Michel, PhD. (1997) “Music and music vibration for pain relief”. The Harp Therapy Journal, Spring 1997; Cover Article.
156. Eagle, C., Harsh, J. (1988) “Elements of pain and music: the aio connection.” Music Therapy; 7:15-27.
157. "Lozanoz et al", The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia.
158. "Dr. Jayne Standley" University of Florida, The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
159. "Dr. Jaqueline Sue", The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc
160. "Goldberg et al", The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
161. "Ted Melmetchuk et al", The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
162. "International Symposium on Music”(Excerpts), The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
163. "Dr. Milton Babitt et al", The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
164. "Goldstein et al”, The Stress & Music Papers, InnerSense, Inc.
165. Melzack, R, & Wall, P.D. (1965) “Pain Mechanisms; a new theory.” Science; 150:971-979
166. Music as the Bridge, Edgar Cayce, A.R.E. Publications, Virginia Beach, VA.
167. “Why There Are No Straight Lines”, P.D. Ouspensky, Parabola Magazine, Fall, 1993.
168. “Paradoxes of Musical Pitch”, Diana Deutsch, Scientific American, August, 1992.
169. Music and Sound in the Healing Arts, John Beaulieu, Station Hill Press, Barrytown, NY.
170. The Secret Music of the Soul, Patrick Bernhardt, Imagine Records, Quebec, 1991.
171. Music of the Spheres Vols. I & II, Guy Murchie, Dover Publications, New York, 1961 & 67.
172. Music and the Power of Sound, The Influence of Tuning and Interval on Consciousness, Alain Danielon, Inner Traditions Press, Rochester, Vermont, 1943 & 95.
173. Sentics: The Touch of Emotions, Manfred Clynes, Ph.D., and Anchor Press, New York, 1977.
174. The Effects of Music, Vibrational Science Library, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., 1990.
175. Sounds of Healing: A Physician Reveals the Therapeutic Power of Sound, Voice, and Music, Mitchell L. Gaynor, Broadway Books, New York, NY. 1999.
176. "A Short Clinical Perspective on Sound, Music, and the Human Brain", Tom Kenyon, Chapel Hill, NC. 1990.
177. Music, Physics, and Engineering Olson, Harry F., , Dover Publications: New York, 1967
178. Generative Principles of Musical Thought: Integration of Microstructure with Structure, Manfred Clynes, The Journal for the Integrated Study of Artificial Intelligence: Cognitive Musicology, Vol. 3, 1986.
NEUROSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
179. "The Isis Machine" Operator’s Manual, Dr. Jack Schwarz, 1966.
180. "The Works of Robert Monroe", the Monroe Institute, Faber, VA.
181. Megabrain and Megabrain Power, Michael Hutchison, Little and Brown, New York, NY. 1988.
182. Would the Budda Wear a Walkman? Hooper & Terisi, "Megabrain Research Reports".
183. “A Short History of Light and Sound”, Articles compiled from the Megabrain Report, Michael Hutchison.
184. Clinical Guide to Light and Sound, Thomas Budzynski, Ph.D., Order from www.toolsforexploration.com.
185. Clinical Biofeedback Methods, George D. Fuller, Ph.D., Order from www.toolsforexploration.com.
186. The High Performance Mind, Anna Wise, Order from http://www.toolsforexploration.com.
187. "Superlearning", Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder, Simon and Schuster Trade, New York, NY, 1988.
188. The Megabrain Report: The Journal of Mind Technology, Michael Hutchison, Sausalito, CA., out of print but available from Tools for Exploration at www.toolsforexploration.com.
189. Mind Machines You Can Build, Harry Stone, Top of the Mountain Pub. Pinellas Park, Florida, 1992.
190. The Treatment of Migraine with Variable Frequency Photo-Stimulation, D. J. Anderson, B.Sc., M.B., B.S., Oxford Gardens, London, England.
191. The Effects of Light and Sound Stimulation When Used For Relaxation, Juan R. Abascal, Ph.D., and Laurel L. Brucato, Ph.D., Miami Dade Community College.
192. Using Light and Sound Technology for Dysponetic (Bracing) Activity, David Seviers, David Systems, Canada
193. Psycho-Technology: Its Present and Future, Julian Isaacs, Ph.D., Megabrain Report.
194. The Eneagram, Helen Palmer, Harper San Francisco, 1988.
195. The Eneagram, Maria Beesing, Robert Nogosek, Patrick O'Leary, Dimension Books, Denville, New Jersey, 1984.
196. Shapes of Life, Angelis Arien.
197. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Katharine C. Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers, Consulting Psychologists Press Inc., Palo Alto, California 94306.
198. Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and (NIQ) – Brainwave Analysis Parameter on Several EEG Devices.
199. Emotional Quotient (EQ) Map, Q Metrics, San Francisco, CA. 94103.
200. Wheels of Light - Chakras, Rosalyn Bruyere, Bon Productions, Sierra Madre, CA., 1989-92.
201. The Tarot, Paul Foster Case, Macoy Publishing, Richmond, VA. 1947.
202. The Complete Book of Tarot, Juliet Sharman-Burke, St. Martins Press, New York, 1985.
203. Spiritual Astrology, Spiller and McCoy, Fireside Books, New York, 1985
204. Chinese Horoscopes, Crescent Books, New York, 1982-88.
205. Linda Goodman's Star Signs, Linda Goodman, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1987
206. The New Astrology, Suzanne White, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1986.
207. The Luscher Color Test, Max Luscher, Washington Square Press, New York, 1969.
208.Patterns of Eriksonian Hypnosis, Richard Bandler &
209. Why Can’t You Be Normal Like Me, David Moore, Moore on Life Ministries, Palm Springs, CA.
210. The Disowned Self, Nathaniel Brandon, Ph.D. Bantam Books, NY. 1971.
211. The Quantum Self, Danah Zohar, William Morrow, NY. 1990.
212. Unlimited Power, Anthony Robbins, Ballantine, NY. 1986.
213. Awaken the Giant Within, Anthony Robbins, Summit Books, and New York, NY. 1991
214. Guilt is the Teacher; Love is the Lesson, Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Warner Books, and NY.1990.
215. Lifemates: Fitness Program for a Lasting Relationship, Bloomfield & Vettese Ph.D’s., NALBooks, New York, 1989.
216. The Way of Life, Lao Tzu, Perigee Books, 1944.
217. Everything is Now, Christopher Hills PH.D. Dr. Hills Technologies, Boulder Creek, CA. 1989.
218. Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Dan Millman, HJ. Kramer, Tiburon, CA. 1981 & 84.
219. Undoing Yourself, Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D., Falcon Press, Phoenix, AZ. 1987.
220. Inner Joy, Harold Bloomfield, MD. And Robert B. Kory, Wyden Books, 1980.
221. The Kingdom of Shivas Irons, Michael Murphy, Broadway Books, New York, 1997.
222. The Open Focus Handbook, George Fritz, Ed.D. and Les Fehmi, Ph.D., Biofeedback Computers Inc., Princeton, NJ, 1982.
223. The Frog Prince, Stephen Mitchell, Harmony Books, New York, 1999.
224. Making Peace with Your Past, Harold Bloomfield, M.D., Phil Goldberg, and Harper Collins, NY. 2000.
225. The David One Manual...David Sievers, David Systems, Canada.
226. "Sensory Flow Chart", Don Estes, InnerSense Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
227. “Sensory Science”, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
228. “Principles of Sensory Resonance”, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, CA.
229. “The Law of Sevens” Chart of 33 Groups of Sevens, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc, Atlanta.
230. “VibraSound Product Literature”, InnerSense, Inc., Santa Monica, Ca. 1986-2000.
231. A Natural History of the Senses, Diane Ackerman, First Vintage Books, 1990.
232. The Twelve Senses, Albert Soesman, Hawthorn Press, Gloucestershire, GL. 1983. (Based on Rudolf Steiner's Anthroposophy/Psychosophy/Pneumotosophy Lectures in 1909.)
233. Somatic Reality, Stanley Keleman, Center Press, Berkeley, CA. 1979.
SPIRITUALITY AND RELIGION
(See Also the Section on Cosmology, Physics and Astronomy)
234. The New Testament of the Holy Bible…various versions
235. The Pentateuch (the Torah or first five books of Moses)…various versions.
236. Kaballah Magazine, The Kaballah Learning Center, Los Angeles.
237. Seat of the Soul, Gary Zukav, Simon and Schuster, New York, NY. 1989.
238. Recovering the Soul, Dr. Larry Dossey MD. Bantam Books, NY, 1989.
239. God and the New Physics, Paul Davies, Simon & Schuster, NY. 1983.
240. The Urantia Book, The Urantia Foundation, Diversy Park, Chicago, IL.
241. Neuro Theology: Virtual Religion in the 21st. Century, Laurence O. McKinney, American Institute for Mindfulness, Cambridge, MA. 1994.
242. Religions, Values, and Peak Experiences, A.H. Maslow, Penguin Books, New York, 1970-94.
243. A Brief History of Everything, Ken Wilber, Shambhala Books, Boston, MA. 1996.
244. Spiritual Seekers Guide, Steven S. Sadleir, Allwon Publishing, Costa Mesa, CA. 1992.
245. The Politics of God, Hugh J. Schonfield, University of the Trees Press, Boulder Creek, CA. 1970.
246. The Discovery of Harmony Between Modern Science and the Bible, Gerald Schroeder, Broadway Books, Doubleday Dell Publishing, New York, NY
247. The Anatomy of Spirit, Caroyln Myss, Harmony Books, New York, 10022.
248. "Evolution of a Solar Logos" from Treatise on Cosmic Fire, Alice Bailey and Djwhal Khul, available at www.netnews.org/bk/fire/fire/1145.html.
249. Conversations with God, Neale Donald Walsch, Hampton Roads Pub. Charlottesville, VA., 1997.
250. Why God Won’t Go Away, Andrew Newberg, M.D., Eugene d’Aquilii, M.D., Ph.D. and Vince Rause, Ballantine Books, New York, NY., 2001.
SUBTLE ENERGY AND HUMAN ENERGY FIELDS
251. SuperSensonics, Christopher Hills, Ph.D., Univ. of the Trees, Boulder, Ca.
252. The Kirlian Aura, Dr. Stanley Kripner, Doubleday Anchor, Garden City, NY. 1974.
253. Human Energy Systems, and Voluntary Controls, Dr. Jack SchwarzSubtle Body Healing, Dr. Victor Beasley PhD.
254. Infinite Mind: The Science of Human Vibrations, Dr. Valerie Hunt Ed.D.
255. Voluntary Controls, Jack Schwarz, The Aletheia Foundation, Dutton, NY. 1978.
256. The Human Aura, Nicholas Regush, Berkeley Books, 1981.
257. Your Electro-Vibratory Body, Victor Beasley, University of the Trees Press, Ca. 1978.
258. A Guide to Radionics & Radiesthesia, Jane E. Hartman, N.D., Ph.D., Aquarian Systems, Placitas, NM. 1992.
259. Science and Human Transformation: Subtle Energies, Intentionality, and Consciousness, William A. Tiller, PhD., Pavior Publishing, Walnut Creek, CA. 94596.
TIME AND HISTORY
260. Time, Space, and the Mind, Dr. Irving Oyle, Celestial Arts, Millbrae, Ca. 94030, 1976.
261. Time, Space, and Knowledge, Tarthang Tulku, Dharma Press, Emeryville, Ca. 1977
262. A Brief History of Time, Stephen Hawking, Bantam Books, New York, 1988.
263. Time, Space, and Medicine, Dr. Larry Dossey MD., Bantam Books, NY, 1987.
264. Timetable of Technology, Hearst Books, New York, NY.1982.
265. "Time & Space, Communication Structure, Vibrational Nature of Bodies and Transfer Principles, and Sensory Science", Vibrational Science Library, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc.1986-1996
266. “Theory of Human Vibration Response”, Pradko, Lee, and Greene, ASME Paper No. 65- WA/HUF-19, Sept. 1985.
267. Matrix Manual - I, II, III, and IV, Vladamir Valarian.
268. Electricity and Radio, Field Artillery School, Army Field Manual, 1933 Edition.
269. The Physics of Waves, Elmore and Heald
270. Vibro-Acoustic Sciences Manual - Analyzing Sound and Noise Vibrations (www.vibroacousticsciences.com).
271. Discreet Time Signal Processing, Schafer, (The Bible on Digital Signal Processing)
272. Cymatics, Dr. Guy Manners MD., London England.
273. Man/Dolphin Communication: Final Report, U.S. Naval Ordnance Test Station, China Lake, CA., 1967.
(See Also Light & Acoustic Sections)
274. The Formant Concordance, Dr. Fred Borden, (www.formant.com).
275. Beyond Scents, Aromatherapy Seminars Quarterly Newsletter, Los Angeles CA. 1800-677-2368.
276. Self Awareness and ESR, Blundell and Cade
277. Hands of Light, Barbara Ann Brennan, Bantam Books, New York, NY., 1987.
278. Conversations with Leading Sound Practitioners, Joshua Leeds, Sonic Alchemy, New Tree Press.
279. Vibrational Medicine, Richard Gerber, M.D., Bear and Company, New York, NY., 1988.
280. BioAcoustics Workshop Manual, Sharry Edwards, Bioacoustics Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio.
281. Clinical Bioenergetics: A Physicians Desk Reference: The Regen-Rx System, and Cancer Consciousness: The Mental Emotional Energy Pattern, Michael Galitzer MD. , Director of The American Health Institute in Los Angeles, Ca., Apex Publications, Los Angeles, California.
282. “Do the Organs of the Labyrinth Differentially Influence the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Systems?”, Fred H. Previc, Neuroscience and Behavioral Review, Vol. 17, 1991.
283. The Placebo Response: How You Can Release Your Body’s Inner Pharmacy for Better Health, Howard Brody, M.D. Ph. D., Harper Collins, New York, NY., 2000.
284. “Rx: Vibroacoustic Therapy”, Michelle Sell, The Harp Therapy Journal, Vol. 5, No. 1, Spring 2000.
285. VibraSound Therapy Sessions, Vibrational Science Library, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., 1992.
286. Human Biometric Measurement and Therapy, Vibrational Science Library, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc., 1999 (A study of EEG-EKG-GSR-ESR-HRV-O2Uptake-Voice Analysis, Spectral Absorption Signature, Bio-Neuro-feedback, Bioenergy, Aura and other measurements of human chronological and metabolic lifecycles and energy fields.)
287. Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, Burton Goldberg Group, Future Medicine Publishing, Inc. Puyallup, Washington.
288. Light...Medicine of the Future, Jacob Liberman. Bear Publishing, Santa Fe, NM. 1991.
289. “The Lumitron Research Papers”, Dr. John Downing, The Downing Institute, and the works of Mary Stone, San Francisco, CA.
290. Colorpuncture, Peter Mandel, Energetik Publishing, Germany, 1986.
291.Bibliography of Sound Healing – Additional sources on sound healing, - http:// www. healingsounds.com.
292. Biorythyms, Arbie Dale, Ph.D., Simon & Schuster, NY. 1976.
293. "Vibroacoustic Therapy with the VibraSound", The Harp Therapy Journal, 9. E. 3rd. St., Bethlehem, PA. 18015.
294. Cyberphysiology: The Science of Self-Regulation, A publication of Archaeus Project, St. Paul, Minnesota.
295. “Voice Analysis and the VibraSound Massage Table”, Mary Scovel, Harp Therapy Journal, Spring, 1997.
RELATED WEBSITES (http://www.sitename.com)
HUMAN BIOMETRICS: EEG, HRV, VA, SAS, & BIO/NEUROFEEDBACK
· 296. http://www.neurocybernetics.com/ - EEG and Neurofeedback R&D and Therapy
· 297. http://www.heartmath.com/ - Heart Rate Variability Testing and Analysis
MATH, SACRED GEOMETRY & PROPORTIONAL SCIENCE
· 298. http://www.sangraal.com/ - San Graal School of Sacred Geometry
· 299. http://www.danwinter.com/ - Cutting Edge Proportional Harmonics
· 300. http://www.wgn118.ce.psu.edu/semiotics/seniotics2.html - Boundary Mathematics
· 301. http://wgn118.ce.jpsu.edu/rear_window/sb_basics.html - Laws of Form Basics
· 302. http://www.math.toronto.edu/mathnet/plain/answers/infnotnumber.html - Infinity does not exist
· 303. http://www.paias.com/paiasemw.htm - (0 = 1 = 2 = 3)
· 304. http://www.trufax.org/fol/fol11.html - The Flower of Life Paradigm: The Vesica Piscis
· 305. http://aquila=philosophorum.com/forums/General_Discussion/posts/22.html - Existence of Zero
· 306. http://www.livelinks.com/sumeria//tech/cathie/html - Gravity & Speed of Light are Reciprocals
· 307. http://www.mooreon life.com/catalog/ - Tapes on Jungian Personality Types
· 308. http://ian.goddard.net/identity.htm - Identity Defined: Absolute vs. Relative
· 309. http://www.aquathought.com - Cutting Edge Dolphin Research
· 310. http://www.padrak.com/ine/ - Science Info
· 311. http://www.theoquest.com - Comparative Religion Research Site
· 312. http://www.urantiabook.com - Serious Cosmology & Teachings
· 313. http://www1.enloe.wake.k12.nc.us/enloe/CandC/Jerzhem/gods.htmm - Hindu Trinity
· 314. http://www.formant.com - Health & Harmonics, The Great Diesis
· 315. http://tony.ai/sefTorah.html - Sefirot and Torah - Mathematics of the Tree of Life
· 316. http://www.meru.org - The Hebrew Alphabet and the Torah
SOUND & ACOUSTIC RESEARCH
· 317. http://www.keely.net - Sympathetic Vibratory Physics of John Keely - Network
· 318. http://www.svpvril.com/ - Sympathetic Vibratory Physics of John Keely by Dale Pond
· 319. http://www.bioacoustics.com - Sharry Edwards Voice Analysis.
· 320. http://220.127.116.11/myosonic/einfrasons.htm - InfraSonic Vibrations
· 321. http://sound.media.mit.edu/~dpwe/AUDITORY/jasa/jasa1992.html - Listing of all articles in the
Journal of the Acoustic Society of America on sound.
· 322. http://mitpress.mit.edu/e-journals/Leonardo/isast/articles/lifemusic.html - Life Music: The
Sonification of Proteins – Music in Human Protein Structure.
· 323. http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/wli/dna_corr/music.html - DNA and Protein Music.
· 324. http://www.isea.qc.ca//symposium/archives/abstracts95/abs21.html - Musical Synthesis of DNA
· 325. http://www.t-hyp.com/ar-emailthread.html - Music and DNA.
LIGHT & COLOR RESEARCH
· 326. http://mc2.cchem.berkeley.edu/Chem1A/solar/spect_atmos.htm l- Solar Spectrum
· 327. http://nasacci.cs.olemiss.edu/remote/nature.html - Pigment vs. Light (Ref vs Abs)
ATOMIC & MOLECULAR RESONANCE
· 328. http://sts.sunyit.edy/timetech/stateofart.html - Atomic Clock Resonances
· 329. http://skinner.fysik.uu.se/~andreik/database/BrCNplus.html - Molecular Resonance
· 330. http://aniara.gsfc.nasa.gov/sam/hpf/table/light_hpf.html - Atomic Resonances
· 331. http://gmi.edu/~drussell/Demos.html - Vibrational Modes
· 332. http://www.bmrl.med.uiuc.edu:8080/MRITable/MRItable.html - Atomic Frequencies
· 333. http://ourworld.compuserve.come/homepage/Mike_and_Sue_Lawrence/a01hp011.htm - Ring Theory
· 334. http://www.mat.auckland.ac.nz/~king/Preprints/book/quantcos/quant1/quantsb.htm - Particle Physics
BRAIN MACHINES & NEUROTECHNOLOGY
· 335. http:/www.toolsforexploration.com – Leading Mail Catalog for Consciousness Exploration.
· 336. http://www.mindspa.com - Atlanta’s New Neurotech Center.
SCIENCE SEARCH SITES
· 337. http://www.search.com - CNN’s Scientific Search Engine
· 338. http://www.earthportals.com/ - Portal to Alternative Science Sites
BRAIN FACTS & NEUROSCIENCE
· 339. http://weber.u.washington.edu/~chudler/facts.htm#brain - Brain Facts.
· 340. http://www.siu.edu/~tw3a/331sense.htm - Sensory Organ Facts.
· 341. http://www.omg.unb.ca/~cware/cs5405/stereo.html - Human Factors of Stereo Vision
· 342. http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/Psyc3/lecture7/psych.2e03.lecture7.html - Taste & Smell Factors.
· 343. http://www.uwsp.edu/acad/psych/sh/3330topic.htm#Touch - Sensation & Perception
· 344. http://www.math.rpl.edu/~holmes/review.html - Structure of Pacinian Corpuscles, the sensory
mechanism for vibration.
· 345. http://www.albany.net/~tjc/11-02.html#DienCephalon - Reticular Activating System
ANCIENT HARMONIC SCIENCES
· 346. http://www.resonance.com - Mayan Mathematics
ADDITIONAL BIBLIOGRAPHY (VIBRATIONAL SCIENCE)
· 348. Harmonic Experience, W.A. Mathieu “The Great Diesis: The Beauty in the Beast”
· 349. Lucid Dreaming Institute, www.LD4all.com
· 350. Timewave Zero, Terence McKenna, Magical Blend Magazine, 1994
· 351. http://www.oulu.fi/~spaceweb/textbook/schumann.html - Schumann Atmospheric Resonance.
· 352. Chronobiology, A Science In Tune With The Rhythms of Life, Earl Bakken, Bolger Publications, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
· 353. Origin, History, and Destiny of Universal Reality, Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc. Santa Monica, CA.
· 354. Law of the Octave (Seven-ness Correlations), Don Estes, InnerSense, Inc. Santa Monica, CA.
· 355. Aura Camera, InnerActive, Inc., Marina del Ray, CA.
· 356. American Academy of Neuraltherapy, Dietrich Klinghardt, MD.Ph.D., www.neuraltherapy.com, WA.
· 357. www.papimi.com - Pulsed Plasma Technology
· 358. The Mud Cauldron: The Alchemy of the Containers of the Moving Body, Joanne Segel, Ph.D., Ryokan College, L.A. 1997.
· 359. The Academy of Sound, Color, and Movement, Fabien Maman
· 360. Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Connie & Alan Higley, Abundant Health Pub., Olathe, KS.
· 361. The books and tapes of Gabriele Roth, Raven Recording, New York, NY.
· 362. ThoughtStream Technologies – GSR Biofeedback equipment. – http://www.toolsforexploration.com.
· 363. The Rolf Study, Movement Behavioral Laboratory at the Kinesiology Department of UCLA, Directed by Dr. Valerie Hunt and Staff, 1975.
· 364. The Laughing Buddha, Michael Hutchison, Megabrain Report, 1991
· 365. The Principles of Light and Color: The Healing Power of Color, Edwin S. Babbitt, Citadel Press, Secaucus, N.J. 1967.
· 366. www.spiritweb.org - Resource on techno-spiritual issues.
· 367 “Scientific Discovery and Musical Creativity: Similarities”, Tang.
· 368. Into the Light, William Campbell Douglass, MD. Second Opinion Pub. Co., Dunwoody, Georgia.
· 369. Music Therapy for Non-Musicians, Ted Andrews, Dragonhawk Publishing, Batavia, Ohio 1997.
· 370. The Healing Energies of Music, Hal A. Lingerman, Quest Books, Wheaton Illinois.1983
· 371. From Medicine to Mysticism, William S. Eidelman, M.D., Earthpulse Press Inc., Anchorage, AK.
· 372. The Free Energy Device Handbook: A compilation of Patents and Reports, David Hatcher Childress, Adventures Unlimited Press, Stelle, Illinois, 1995.
· 373. Xenharmonikon XII: An Informal Journal of Experimental Music, John H. Chalmers, Jr. with Erv. Wilson, Berkeley, CA. 1989.
· 374. “Prevention of Experimental Oral Cancer by Extracts of Spirulina-Dunaliella Algae” Joel Schwartz, Gerald Shklar, Susan Reid, and Diane Trickler.
· 375. Vocal Art-Science, Unknown Source.
· 376. “A Cosmology of Race”, Charles Laurence Olivea, Presented at the IC96 Conference, 1996.
· 377. The Heartmath Solution, Doc Childre & Howard Martin, The Heartmath Institute, Santa Cruz, CA.
· 378. The Seattle Metaphysical Book Library, Seattle, Washington.- Hundreds of Related Titles & Sources.
· 379. The World Conference on Scientific Yoga – 1970, New Delhi, India.
· 380. Resonator Scale w/ Consonantal Endings, Spottiswoode, Ballantyne & Co. Ltd., Colchester, England.
· 381. Dental Systemic Synergism, The Associates of Cognitive Health, Inc., Los Angeles, CA.
· 382. EQ Map & Scoring Grid, Q-Metrics, San Francisco, CA. 94103.
· 383. Polarity Therapy, Dr. Randolph Stone, Polarity Therapy Institute.
· 384. The Miracle of Color Therapy, Vicky Wall, The Aquarian Press, San Francisco, CA. 1990.
· 385. http://www.sciam.com/1999/0999issue/0999levin.html - Vowel Formant Science.
· 386. http://www.utexas.edu/cofa/music/voice/Bib/Bib2.html - Bibliography of the Vocal Arts & Sciences.
· 387. http://www.keelynet.com/energy/soundcom.htm - Electrical Power from Sound.
· 388. Q Mechanics, Terry J. Skrinjar and Steven T. Walker, Toowoomba, QLD, Australia, 4350, 1996.
· 389. Heal Your Body, Louise Hay, Hay House Inc., Carson, California, 1982.
· 390. Forbes ASAP: Big Issue IV: The Great Convergence, October 1999.
ADDITIONAL BIBLIOGRAPHY (CONSCIOUSNESS)
· Aaronson, B., and Osmond, H. (Eds.). Psychedelics. New York: Doubleday & Co. Inc., 1970.
· Allen, R.D. "The Microtubule As An Intercellular Engine". Scientific American. 257 (2), February, 1987.
· Anderson, I. Cognitive Psychology And Its Implications. San Francisco: Freeman, 1980.
· Arya, A.P. Elementary Modern Physics. Menlo Park, CA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
· Bak, P. "The Devil's Staircase". Physics Today. December, 1986.
· Besant, A. Annie Besant: An Autobiography. London: T. Fischer Unwin, 1893.
· Besant, A. The Seven Principle Of Man. Adyar: Theosophical Publishing Society, 1931.
· Besant, A. Karma. Los Angeles, CA: Theosophical Publishing House, 1918.
· Besant, A. A Study In Consciousness. Madras: Theosophical Publishing House, 8th edition, 1980.
· Besant, A., and Leadbeater, C.W. Occult Chemistry London: Theosophical Publishing House, 1919.
· Besant, A. and Leadbeater, C.W. Thought-Forms. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 5th edition, 1986. (Originally published in 1901).
· Blavatsky, H.P. The Secret Doctrine vol i. London, 1928.
· Boas, M. The Scientific Renaissance 1450-1630. New York: Harper and Row, 1962.
· Bravo, G. and Grob, C. "Shamans, Sacraments, And Psychiatrists". Journal Of Psychoactive Drugs. 21(1), Jan-Mar, 1989, 123-8.
· Brookesmith, P. (Ed.). Thinking The Unthinkable. London: Orbis Publishing, 1984.
· Capra, F. The Tao Of Physics. New York: Bantam, 1976.
· Castaneda, C. Journey To Ixtlan. New York: Simon and Shuster, 1971.
· Chia, M. and Chia, M. Cultivating Female Sexual Energy. New York: Healing Tao Books, 1986.
· Cotman, C.W., Nieto-Samperdro, N., and Harris, E.W. "Synapse Replacement In The Nervous System Of Adult Vertebrates." Physiology Review, Vol. 61, No.3, 1981, pages 684-784.
· Crombie, A.C. Medieval And Early Modern Science, Vol II. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1967.
· Crowley, A. The Book Of Wisdom Or Folly. West Point, CA: Karl Germer, 1961.
· Crowley, A. The Book Of Lies. York Beach, ME: Weiser, 1978.
· Davidoff, L.L. Introduction To Psychology, 2nd edition New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1980.
· Davis, M. (Ed.). The Undecidables: Basic Papers On Undecidable Propositions, Unsolvable Problems And Computable Functions. New York: Ravin Press, 1965.
· Dawkins, R. The Selfish Gene. New York: The Oxford University Press, 1976.
· DeGracia D. J. A Short Guide About Hallucinogenic Drugs For the Explorers of Inner Space. Posted on CompuServe. 1993.
· DeWitt, B.S., Graham, N. (Eds.). The Many Worlds Interpretation Of Quantum Mechanics. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 1973).
· Dinnage, R. Annie Besant. Middlesex, England: Penguin Books, 1986.
· Dossey, L. Recovering The Soul. New York: Bantam, 1989.
· Eccles, J.C. The Understanding Of The Brain. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1973.
· Feder, J. Fractals. New York: Plenum Press, 1988.
· Flam, F. "Physicists Take a Hard Look at Vision". Science, Vol. 261, 20 August 1993, 982-984.
· Francis, J.J. Galactic Models For A New Astrology. Pamphlet published by author, Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 82-90287, 1982.
· Freeman, W.J. "The Physiology Of Perception". Scientific American, 264 (2), February, 1991, page 78.
· Frisch, D.H. and Thorndike, A.M. Elementary Particles. Princeton, NJ: D. Van Nostrand Co., 1964.
· Gallagher, and Winifred. "The acid test - LSD in research". American Health 9:60-7, Dec 1990.
· Gleick, J. Chaos. New York: Penguin, 1987.
· Gribbin, J. In Search Of Schrödinger's Cat. New York: Bantam, 1984.
· Guillen, M. Bridges To Infinity. Los Angeles: Jeremy P. Tarcher Inc., 1983.
· Hall, M.P. Man, The Grand Symbol Of The Mysteries. LA.: Philosophical Research Society, 1972.
· Hanna, M.W. Quantum Mechanics In Chemistry. Menlo Park, CA: The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Co., Inc. 1981.
· Hansen, G., Jensen, S.B., Chandresh, L., and Hilden, T. "The Psychotropic Effects Of Ketamine". Journal Of Psychoactive Drugs. Vol. 20(4), Oct-Dec, 1988,
· Hawking, S.W. A Brief History Of Time. New York: Bantam, 1988.
· Hillman, H. Certainty and Uncertainty In Biochemical Techniques. Ann Arbor, MI: Ann Arbor Science Publishers Inc., 1972.
· Hofstadter, D. Gödel, Escher, Bach; The Eternal Golden Braid. New York: Vintage Books, 1979.
· Infeld, E. and Rowlands, G. Nonlinear Waves, Solitons And Chaos. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1990.
· Jaffe, B. Crucibles: The Story Of Chemistry. New York: Fawcet, 1960.
· Jantsch, E. and Waddington, C.H., (Eds.). Evolution and Consciousness. New York, Addison and Wesely, 1976.
· Karagulla, S. and van Gelder Kunz, D. The Chakras and the Human Energy Fields. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 1989.
· Kline, M. Mathematics The Loss Of Certainty Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1980.
· Kuhn, T.S. The Structure Of Scientific Revolutions. Chicago: The University Of Chicago Press, 2nd edition, 1971.
· LaDage, A.J. Occult Psychology. Saint Paul: Llewellyn Publications, 1978.
· Landscheidt, T. Sun-Earth-Man, A Mesh Of Cosmic Oscillations. London: Urania Trust, 1989.
· Leadbeater, C.W. The Science Of The Sacraments: An Occult And Clairvoyant Study Of The Christian Eucharist. St. Alban Press, 1920.
· Leadbeater, C.W. Man Visible And Invisible. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 3rd Quest printing, abridged, 1980.
· Leadbeater, C.W. The Astral Plane. Madras: Vasanta Press, twelfth reprint, 1984.
· Leadbeater, C.W. The Chakras. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 4th Quest edition, 1985.
· Leadbeater, C.W. Clairvoyance. Wheaton: TPH, 1986, 15th reprint.
· Leadbeater, C.W. The Inner Life. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 4th Quest edition, 1987.
· Leary, T. "The Religious Experience: Its Production And Interpretation". Psychedelic Review. 1, 1964.
· LeShan, L. The Medium, The Mystic And The Physicist. New York: Ballantine Books, 1974.
· LeShan, L. The Science Of The Paranormal. Wellingborough: The Aquarian Press, 1987.
· Lutyens, M. Krishnamurti: The Years Of Awakening. London: John Murray, 1975.
· Mandelbrot, B.B. Fractals: Form, Chance, and Dimension. San Francisco: Freeman & Co. 1977.
· Mandelbrot, B.B. The Fractal Geometry Of Nature. New York: Freeman & Co., 1982.
· Mavromatis, A. Hypnogogia. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1987.
· McConnell, R.A. Parapsychology In Retrospect. Published by author, 1987.
· Meade, M. Madame Blavatsky: The Woman Behind The Myth. New York: Putnams, 1980.
· Monroe, R. Journeys Out Of The Body. New York: Doubleday, 1971.
· Monroe, R. Far Journeys. New York: Doubleday, 1985.
· Mortimer, C.E. Chemistry. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Co., 5th edition, 1983.
· Motoyama, H. Theories Of The Chakras: Bridge To Higher Consciousness. Wheaton, IL: Quest, second printing, 1984.
· Neff, M.K. Personal Memoirs Of H. P. Blavatsky. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 2nd printing, 1971.
· Ophiel. The Art And Practice Of Clairvoyance. York Beach, Maine: Samuel Wiser, Inc., 1982.
· Peitgen, H.O. and Saupe D. (Eds.). The Science Of Fractal Images. New York: Springer-Verlag Inc., 1988.
· Phillips, S.M. "Composite Quarks And Hadron-Lepton Unification". Physics Letters. 84B, 1979, 133.
· Phillips, S.M. Extra-Sensory Perception Of Quarks. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1980.
· Phillips, S.M. "A Physico-mathematical Interpretation Of Paranormal Descriptions Of Fundamental Particle Structure". Psychoenergetics. United Kingdom: Gordon
· and Breach Science Publishers, Inc.. Vol.5, 1983, pp. 35-52.
· Prigogine, I. "Symmetry Breaking Chemical Instabilities". Irreversible Thermodynamics And The Origin Of Life. Proceedings of the Third International Biophysics
· Congress, MIT. Edited by Foster, Silver and Tobias. New York: Gordon and Breach Science Pub. 1974.
· Prigogine, I. From Being To Becoming. New York: Freeman, 1980.
· Prigogine, I. and Stengers, I. Order Out Of Chaos. New York: Bantam, 1984.
· Roberts, J. The Nature Of The Psyche. New York: Prentice Hall, 1979.
· Roberts, J. Dreams, "Evolution", And Value Fulfillment, A Seth Book. New York: Prentice Hall, 1986.
· Roberts, J. Seth - Dreams And Projections Of Consciousness. New York: Bantam, 1989.
· Rogo, D.S. Leaving The Body. New York: Prentice Hall, 1986.
· Rogo, D.S. Psychic Breakthroughs Today. Wellingborough: The Aquarian Press, 1987.
· Roll, W.G., and De A Montagno, E. "Systems theory, Neurophysiology and Psi". Journal Of Indian Parapsychology. 4(2), 1985, 43-84.
· Rucker, R. Infinity And The Mind. New York: Bantam, 1982.
· Rudhyar, D. The Astrology Of Personality. New York: Doubleday, 2nd edition, 1970.
· Rudhyar, D. The Sun Is Also A Star. New York: E.P. Dutton & Co., 1975a.
· Rudhyar, D. Occult Preparations For A New Age. Wheaton: Quest, 1975b.
· Rudhyar, D. The Fullness Of Human Experience. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 1986.
· Seligmann, K. Magic, Supernaturalism And Religion. New York: Pantheon, 1976.
· Shere, J. Dane Rudhyar 1985- , A Brief Factual Biography With Listing Of Works. 1972.
· Shimony, A. "The Reality Of The Quantum World". Scientific American. 258 (1), January, 1988, page 46.
· Smith, L.E. Occult Chemistry Re-evaluated. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1982.
· Starhawk. Dreaming The Dark: Magic, Sex and Politics. Boston: Beacon Press, 1982.
· Stevens, J. Storming Heaven: LSD And The American Dream. New York: Harper & Row, 1988.
· Taimini, I.K. The Science Of Yoga. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 1967.
· Tillet, G. The Elder Brother A Biography Of Charles Leadbeater. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1982.
· Trungpa, C. Visual Dharma The Buddhist Art Of Tibet. Berkeley, CA: Shambhala Publications Inc., 1975
· Van der Leeuw, J.J. In Conquest Of Illusion. Wheaton, IL: Quest Books, 2nd paperback edition, 1968. Original edition 1928.
· Van Woerkom, A.E. "The Major Hallucinogens And The Central Cytoskeleton: An Association Beyond Coincidence? Towards Subcellular Mechanisms In
· Schizophrenia". Medical Hypothesis. 31, 1990, 7-15.
· Wallace, R.K. The Physiological Effects Of Transcendental Meditation. Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Los Angeles: MIU Press, 1973.
· Watson, J.D. The Double Helix. New York: Atheneum, 1969.
· Watts, A. The Joyous Cosmology. New York: Vintage Books, 1962.
· Watts, A. Beyond Theology. New York: Vintage Books, 1973.
· Weber, M. The Theory Of Social And Economic Organization. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1947.
· White, B., DeGracia, D., Krause, G., Skjaerlund, J., O'Neil, B., Grossman, L.. Brain Nuclear DNA Survives Cardiac Arrest And Reperfusion. Free Radical
· Biology And Medicine. Vol. 10, pp 125-135, 1991.
· White, J. editor. Kundalini Evolution and Enlightenment. Revised edition. Paragon House, NY, NY, 1990.
· Wilber, K. Spectrum of Consciousness. Wheaton, Il: TPH, 1977.
· Wilber, K. (Ed.). The Holographic Paradigm And Other Paradoxes. Boulder, CO: Shambhala, 1982.
· Wilber, K. (Ed.). Quantum Questions. Colorado: New Science Library, 1984.
· Williams, W.S.C. Nuclear And Particle Physics. New York: Oxford University Press, 1991.
· Wood, E. The Seven Schools Of Yoga. Wheaton, IL: Quest, 1976.
· Zaehner R.C. Zen, Drugs & Mysticism. New York Pantheon Books, 1972.
· The Institute for Music, Health, and Education, PO Box 1244, Boulder, Colorado 80306
· International Society for Vibro-Acoustics (ISVA)
· International Society for Music in Medicine Symposium (ISMM) Dr. Ralph Springe, Exe. Dir., Sportkrankenhaus Hellersen, Paulmannshoher Strasse 17 D-5880 Ludenscheid, Germany
· Institute for Sensory Research, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York 13210
· International Arts-Medicine Association - 3600 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
· Mid Atlantic Institute for Guided Imagery and Music, Box 4655, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
· Sound Listening, Tomatis North America, 2701 E. Camelback, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ.
· International Standards Organization - Safety standards
· National Association of Music Therapy, 8455 Colesville Road, #930, Silver Spring, MD 20910 (301) 589-3300
· American Association of Music Therapy, PO Box 80012, Valley Forge, PA. (215) 265-4006
· International Psychotronics Association, West Georgia College, Carrollton, Georgia.
· Whole Life Expo - Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Miami, San Franscisco
· The Sound Colloquium - Lumina Productions (603) 659-2929 2039Fax
· International Amusement Park Association (IAPA) - Virtual Reality Expo
· Siggraph Exposition - Multi-Media Expo
· International Rest Investigators Society (IRIS) - Floatation Research Dept. of Psych, Univ. Of B36 West Mall, Vancouver Canada V6T1YZ
· Congress of the World Federation of Music Therapy, Vitoria-Grateiz, Baspue Country, Spain
· The Formant Concordance - Dr. Fred Borden
· Institute of Neurocybernetics (Formerly EEG Spectrum), Encino, California
FREQUENCY ARTICLES AND LINKS ;
The below links were compiled courtesy of ;
I’m providing this list to members, users as many of these subjects have been relevant in my own research
and development for well over a decade and I’m happy to see that someone has put this list together so
A number of these links and subjects will be easily recognizable to members as I have repeatedly made
reference to them in the past and they have been the focus of many conversations.
History of Bio-Energy Resonance.
Bio-Resonance is the field of energetic medicine that detects and works with electromagnetic frequency information generated by the body. Bio refers to a living organism and resonance means 'to vibrate in harmony with'.
In his book It's Only Natural, Dr. G. E. Poesnecker wrote:
“… Since the beginning of man's existence on earth, he has pondered the nature of life itself. Even with all our great scientific advances, there is still no CONSENSUS on the basic nature of the life within us and other animate beings. The most generally accepted theories are based on the chemical and/or stimulative-inhibitive theory of existence. The most we can get from most authorities is that it may be of some value to regard life as the sum total of the properties and activities of a highly organized aggregate of various chemical compounds that we call protoplasm.
Among these properties they have called attention to irritability as a diagnostic property of a living body. Upon this Herbert Spencer based his classic definition: “Life is the continuous adjustment of internal relations to external relations.” Observation teaches us that this adjustment to environmental changes is possible only within narrow physiologic limits. For example, the human body can adjust itself to changes in external temperature only when these changes are very moderate. Viewed from this angle, they hold that life is the interplay between the organism and its environment by which the organism either adjusts itself to the environment or adjusts the environment to itself.
Such a definition tells only what life does; it doesn't tell what life is. Unfortunately, such an attitude has frequently been the nature of science since its inception. When a scientist is incapable of explaining something, he describes what he sees, makes up a few Latin or Greek names for the rest to impress us and then goes on to something else. This is particularly true in medicine, where most of the tongue-twisting disease names have nothing whatsoever to do with the cause or true nature of the disease but are only the description of its most obvious symptoms in Latin or Greek.
Some researchers haven't been satisfied with such smug descriptions of the nature of life. Some have listened to the voice of their conscience when contemplating the usual theories on the nature of life and have been able to see through the usual inane double talk couched in Latin and Greek, which all too often passes for scientific thought. They realize that much of the phenomena we encounter in living can’t be explained readily by the stimulus/response theory of life as put forth by their orthodox colleagues.
Surprisingly, many of these researchers have developed concepts similar to each other, even though their work has been accomplished without knowledge of their fellow investigators. All these studies have gone beyond the chemical or mechanical basis of life and have been carried into the molecular and atomic structure of matter. From this effort first developed an electrical, then an electronic, and finally a vibratory, or wave concept, of life and the activities carried out by the living subject.
Some of the most well-known researchers in this field were Dr. Georges Lakhovsky, Professor Jacques d’Arsonval (the discoverer of the meter movement that goes under his name), Dr. George W. Crile, Dr. Albert Abrams, Nicola Tesla and Ivan G. McDaniel (who advanced this theory into the psychological, mental, and spiritual spheres of human activity)… “
In 1925 Georges Lakhovsky, a Russian scientist, published a book called The Secret of Lifein which he identified that every living cell emitted radiation (electro-magnetic signals) and that a cell's nucleus acts as an electrical oscillating circuit similar to a radio transmitter and receiver. Lakhovsky was knowledgeable in both engineering and biology. It was the meshing of these two sciences that helped him prove his theories.
It had already been established by the 1920’s that invisible radiations were constantly bombarding the earth. Lakhovsky believed that these ultra short waves (sometimes called penetrating waves, at the time) were what gave us life.
Lakhovsky believed that each of our cells was a minute resonating circuit and when these circuits were oscillating correctly we or any living organism were healthy. When an outside source caused our cells to oscillate at a different rate then disease set in. In his book “The Secret of Life” Lakhovsky wrote, “What is life? It is the dynamic equilibrium of all cells, the harmony of multiple radiations that react upon one another. What is disease? It is the oscillatory disequilibrium of cells, originating from eternal causes. It is, more especially, the struggle between microbic radiation and cellular radiation.” He believed it was these radiations that kept our bodies oscillating correctly but too much or a distorted radiation would cause them to oscillate incorrectly.
Setting out to prove his theories, Lakhovsky felt that he could generate a practical application to enable the adversely effected cells to regain their full vitality by reinstating their proper oscillatory rate. Thus he invented the Multiple Wave Oscillator (originally called Radio-cellulo-oscillator). He felt that by giving the cells a large range of oscillating waves that the cells would find their proper frequency and therefore become strong enough to fight off the improper oscillations of microbes or be strong enough to fight back from such damage as that caused by smoking.
He initially proved his theory using plants. In December, 1924, he inoculated 10 germanium plants with a “plant cancer” that produced tumors. After 30 days, tumors had developed in all of the plants. He took one of the 10 infected plants and simply fashioned a heavy copper wire in a one loop, open-ended coil about 30 cm (12") in diameter around the center of the plant, and held it in place with an ebonite stake . The copper coil acted as an antennae or a tuning coil, collecting and concentrating oscillation energy from extremely high frequency cosmic rays. The diameter of the cooper loop determined whichrange of frequencies would be captured. He found that the 30 cm loop captured frequencies that fell within the resonant frequency range of the plant's cells. This captured energy reinforced the resonant oscillations naturally produced by the nucleus of the germanium's cells. This allowed the plant to overwhelm the oscillations of the cancer cells and destroy the cancer. The tumors fell off in less than 3 weeks and by 2 months, the plant was thriving. All of the other cancer-inoculated plants-without the antennae coil- died within 30 days. In his book, Lakhovsky shows pictures of the recovered plant after 2 months, 6 months, and 1 year. Three years later, with the original coil left in place, the plant grew into a very robust specimen. He tried this 3 different times and all three experiments produced the same results.
Since Lakhovsky’s belief was that living cells were tiny oscillators that were given life from penetrating radiation and the oscillation of these cells put off their own radiation, he proceeded with an experiment to find out if indeed the penetrating radiation was what caused the cells to oscillate or if some other stimuli such as chemical energy was responsible for sustaining this oscillation.
Dr. George Crile, in his book A Bipolar Theory of Living Processes, (Crile, George W.: A Bipolar Theory of Living Processes. New York, Mac Millan, 1926.) approached this subject from yet another point of view. The similarity between his conclusions and those of the other researchers in this field, however, is startling. For instance, Crile wrote, “It is clear that cellular radiation produces the electric current which operates adaptively the organism as a whole, producing memory, reason, imagination, emotion, special senses, secretions, muscular action, response to infection, normal growth and the growth of benign tumors and cancers-all of which are governed adaptively by the electrical charges that are generated by the short wave or ionizing radiation in the protoplasm.”
The human cell, as all matter in the universe, is composed of oscillating components known as atoms, which in turn are composed of particles called protons, electrons, neutrons, and positrons, among others. All these particles are in constant movement. The movement of the electron is especially great, as it rapidly circles this central mass of the atom in various bands, or orbits. The atomic structure is analogous to our own solar system, in which the sun represents the central nuclear mass and the various planets the encircling electrons.
In Lamp of the Soul, (McDaniel, Ivan G.: The Lamp of the Soul. Quakertown, Pa., Philosophical Publishing Co.1942.) Ivan G. McDaniel speaks of biologic wave systems that are vibratory interconnecting systems, that tend to hold a part or organ together for a specific functioning purpose. All this is based on the principle that the cell is an electromagnetic radiating entity. Concerning life on earth McDaniel says, “We may therefore picture life on earth as beginning with simple spores, or cells, which were built up by organizing wave systems when earth's conditions were suitable for life to express in that manner. As conditions changed, the fertilized genes were incorporated into the cells, bringing physical and mental growth. When a new gene and its corresponding wave system is introduced into an organism, we would expect to find the new biological wave competing with the older wave for the same cell material, and this may explain the peculiar combination of plant and animal sometimes found in the earlier species. The balance of the activating hormone between the old and the new biological wave systems may flow back and forth until one gains control and eliminates the effect of the other by absorbing all the vitality.”
In 1970s, German biophysicist Fritz Albert Popp, Ph.D., investigated the relationship between coherence and the biophoton energy in our cells. Popp used highly sensitive light-measuring equipment to monitor the light emitted by living cells. He was able to confirm that living cells emit small bursts of light. He determined that cells do not just radiate light, they also absorb light. In fact, the storage time is relative to the quality of the cell. Therefore, a healthy cell will store light the longest, while an unhealthy cell will give off the light in a shorter time. He also discovered that the dying process of a cell is identical to that of a star. Shortly before its death, it will change into a supernova, whereby its radiation increases a thousand-fold, He further discovered that a healthy cell radiates coherent light, while a diseased cell radiates chaotic light.
According to Popp, every cell in our body receives coherent light, stores coherent light, and emits coherent light. The most basic sub-molecular component of our body is made up of particles of light called biophotons. These biophotons, traveling at the speed of light, make up the electromagnetic frequency patterns that are found in every living organism. This matrix or field of frequency oscillations or resonance specificity provides the energetic switchboarding behind every cellular function, including DNA/RNA messengering. Cell membranes scan and convert signals into electromagnetic events as proteins within the cell's bi-layer change shape to vibrations of specific resonant frequencies.2 Every biochemical reaction is proceeded by an electromagnetic signal. Cells communicate both electromagnetically and chemically and create biochemical pathways that interconnect with all functions of the body.
Dr. Kikuo Chishima, Professor of the Nagoya Commercial University, Japan, and author of a nine volume collection of his research and scientific studies called "Revolution of Biology and Medicine: A New Theory on the Life Science and Its Practical Application to Health & Disease," is best known for his studies demonstrating that the origin of red blood corpuscles is not the bone marrow but the intestinal villus, and that red blood corpuscles differentiate into all kinds of somatic cells and germ cells in accordance with their cellular resonant environmental conditions.
Dr. Kikuo Chishima theorized that the intestinal villi act like small antennae that absorb both nutrients as well as energetic or frequency information from the food we eat. These red blood cells or erythrocytes respond to specific biophoton oscillations and aggregate, fuse, synthesize DNA and differentiate into lymphocyte or mesenchymal cells. Dr. Chishima's work offers some insight into current day quantum physics theories that remind us that at the sub-atomic level matter does not exist. There is only energy; bits of photons with lots of empty space around them. DNA has been thought to be the center of the definition of life. At closer inspection we find that DNA is made up of molecules, which are made up of sub-atomic particles and we end up back at the level of biophotons again.
AMATEUR'S HAND BOOK
A Complete, Authentic and Informative Work on Wireless Telegraphy and Telephony
Inventor of the Wireless Telephone 1899; Historian of Wireless 1901-1910; Author of "Wireless Telegraphy" 1905
There is a strikingly close resemblance between sound waves and the way they are set up in the air by a mechanically vibrating body, such as a steel spring or a tuning fork, and electric waves and the way they are set up in the ether by a current oscillating in a circuit. As it is easy to grasp the way that sound waves are produced and behave something will be told about them in this chapter and also an explanation of how electric waves are produced and behave and thus you will be able to get a clear understanding of them and of tuning in general.
Damped and Sustained Mechanical Vibrations.--If you will place one end of a flat steel spring in a vice and screw it up tight as shown at A in Fig. 34, and then pull the free end over and let it go it will vibrate to and fro with decreasing amplitude until it comes to rest as shown at B. When you pull the spring over you store up energy in it and when you let it go the stored up energy is changed into energy of motion and the spring moves forth and back, or vibrates as we call it, until all of its stored up energy is spent.
If it were not for the air surrounding it and other frictional losses, the spring would vibrate for a very long time as the stored up energy and the energy of motion would practically offset each other and so the energy would not be used up. But as the spring beats the air the latter is sent out in impulses and the conversion of the vibrations of the spring into waves in the air soon uses up the energy you have imparted to it and it comes to rest.
In order to send out continuous waves in the air instead of damped waves as with a flat steel spring you can use an electric driven tuning fork, see C, in which an electromagnet is fixed on the inside of the prongs and when this is energized by a battery current the vibrations of the prongs of the fork are kept going, or are sustained, as shown in the diagram at D.
Damped and Sustained Electric Oscillations.--The vibrating steel spring described above is a very good analogue of the way that damped electric oscillations which surge in a circuit set up and send out periodic electric waves in the ether while the electric driven tuning fork just described is likewise a good analogue of how sustained oscillations surge in a circuit and set up and send out continuous electric waves in the ether as the following shows.
Now the inductance and resistance of a circuit such as is shown at A in Fig. 35, slows down, and finally damps out entirely, the electric oscillations of the high frequency currents, see B, where these are set up by the periodic discharge of a condenser, precisely as the vibrations of the spring are damped out by the friction of the air and other resistances that act upon it. As the electric oscillations surge to and fro in the circuit it is opposed by the action of the ether which surrounds it and electric waves are set up in and sent out through it and this transformation soon uses up the energy of the current that flows in the circuit.
MORE OF THIS FOUND HERE ;
I originally found this list here ;
There is a lot of other good information at the above link, not all of it is shown herein.
There is a religious tone to the page, so for users who find this of additional interest that’s great if not, then skim past it.
· PAGE Two